Wednesday 8 April 2020

Easy No-Bake Granola Bars

best granola bars recipe

How are you doing? I find myself oscillating between hope and frustration. I look at the news, and promptly crave a distraction. I’ve always hoped that this website serves as a helpful resource. If it provides a ray of sunshine or a healthy escape, even better.

Today, I offer you my go-to recipe for granola bars. These bars are delicious and easy to make with basic pantry ingredients. They can pass as a quick breakfast, and they make a perfect snack.

granola bar ingredients

These granola bars have spared me from some hangry moments lately. They’re satisfying, just sweet enough, and stick with me for a few hours. Granola bars to the rescue!

I’ve finally found some ingredients to work with, so I’ll be back with more recipes soon. Please let me know what you’re looking for, and I’ll try to come up with something good.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Easy No-Bake Granola Bars appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2xdMZNZ
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment