Friday 9 March 2018

Spicy Korean-Style Cauliflower Wings

Minimalist Baker
Spicy Korean-Style Cauliflower Wings
Spicy Korean-Style Cauliflower Wings

They’re here! The tastiest cauliflower wings on the block using our Korean-Inspired Gochujang Sauce. Let’s do this!

This recipe is easy, requiring 30 minutes and 8 ingredients to make. It’s also nut-free, soy-free, and oil-free optional.

It all starts with a head of cauliflower roasted until just tender. While that’s happening, make your sauce.

This sauce utilizes the Korean Gochujang Sauce we made earlier in the week, mixed with chili garlic sauce for more heat, coconut aminos for saltiness and depth of flavor, and maple syrup for a bit of sweetness to balance the spice.

Spicy Korean-Style Cauliflower Wings from Minimalist Baker →

Ambitious Kitchen
Weekend Favorites: a letter to myself & anyone who needs it
So, this is a long-winded letter to remind myself that I am enough. You are enough. We’re doing enough.

HELLO! And welcome to your not so average weekend favorites. I’ve been talking a lot about self-realization, self worth and growth on Instagram. It’s a place for me to send you inspiration in a photo, quickly write up a quote and spout it off to the world. But today I want to talk about something [...]

The post Weekend Favorites: a letter to myself & anyone who needs it appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.



from Merah Hati Cintaku http://ift.tt/2Fvszig
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment