Sunday 18 March 2018

5 Must-Have Japanese Kitchen Tools – Tea Time with Nami (Ep 1)

  Nami shares her 5 Must-Have Japanese Kitchen Tools in her new YouTube series Tea Time with Nami.

5 Must Have Japanese Kitchen Tools.

I’m starting a new series on our YouTube channel, Tea Time with Nami.  In this series, I’ll be talking about all kinds of topics beyond my recipes.  I’d like to take this opportunity to answer some of the questions you have and connect with JOC readers and viewers outside of making delicious Japanese dishes.

5 Must-Have Japanese Kitchen Tools – Tea Time with Nami (Ep1)

Nami shares her 5 Must-Have Japanese Kitchen Tools in her new YouTube series Tea Time with Nami.

To watch my first episode, please click here.  Thank you for your support, wink wink.

The post 5 Must-Have Japanese Kitchen Tools – Tea Time with Nami (Ep 1) appeared first on Just One Cookbook.



from Merah Hati Cintaku http://ift.tt/2FLx5xD
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment