Monday 21 October 2019

Spicy Red Pepper & Feta Dip

spicy red pepper feta dip recipe

It’s football season, and I’m here for it. I mean, I’m here for the party snacks. Someone please invite me to your watch party and I’ll bring this spicy red pepper and feta dip. I don’t care who’s playing.

I discovered this bold and spicy, creamy and tangy dip in Greece last fall. It was new to me at the time, although it’s been around for a long time.

I ordered this dip (htipiti in Greek) every time I found it on a menu, which was often. It varied from restaurant to restaurant, but it was always irresistible.

red pepper feta dip ingredients

This Greek dip is creamy, peppery and tangy like Southern pimento cheese. Make this dip as spicy as you’d like—or not. It’s bold and zesty even without the cayenne pepper.

This dip is ready in under 10 minutes, so it’s the perfect last-minute party recipe. Whip it up when you have a moment, and it’ll keep well in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.

You’ll just need a few simple ingredients and basic equipment. Ready?

Continue to the recipe...

The post Spicy Red Pepper & Feta Dip appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/33OnxZX
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment