Tuesday 10 April 2018

Curried Cauliflower, Grape, & Lentil Salad

Minimalist Baker
Curried Cauliflower, Grape, & Lentil Salad
Curried Cauliflower, Grape, & Lentil Salad

Say hello to our new favorite salad.

Believe it or not, it was inspired by one we tried in an airport! Of all the places to glean inspiration from…

But no matter the source, the end result is far more delicious than the original we tried (not to brag, but for real), and it’s insanely easy to make! Shall we?

This 30-minute recipe starts with a base of greens, cooked lentils, red grapes, and the star of the show: curry roasted cauliflower.

Curried Cauliflower, Grape, & Lentil Salad from Minimalist Baker →

Cookie and Kate
Real Stovetop Mac and Cheese

stovetop mac and cheese recipe-2

Meet my all-time favorite mac and cheese recipe! This recipe has been in the works for over one year, no exaggeration. It has taken me that long to find my go-to mac and cheese method.

Then I finally realized that I wanted a classic stovetop recipe, like the blue box mac and cheese I grew up enjoying. But, I wanted to make my stovetop mac and cheese with real ingredients. I wanted it to be creamy and deliciously cheesy—but not oozing with so much cheese that I had to take a nap afterward.

mac and cheese ingredients

Here is my ultimate mac and cheese recipe, which meets all of the above requirements. I purposefully used yellow cheddar and noodles that remind me of the boxed variety. It’s made simply with cheddar cheese and cream, and a few subtle dried spices to ramp up the flavor.

The best part? This mac and cheese could not be easier to make. Homemade mac and cheese for the win!

Continue to the recipe...

The post Real Stovetop Mac and Cheese appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2HoUcLV
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment