Friday 1 November 2019

What to Cook This November

Learn what's in season in November at cookieandkate.com!

Cooler evenings call for comfort foods and roasted veggies, so I’m stocking up on winter squash, sweet potatoes and hardy greens. What are you craving this fall?

I’m finalizing several new recipes that I’m super excited about. I can’t wait to share them with you. For now, I’m sharing some links that I’ve found helpful or interesting lately, and a whole slew of seasonal recipes to cook up in November. Here we go!

Links lately:

Apples

Simple apple oatmeal recipe made with steel-cut oats! The oats and apples cook together in the same pot. It's a healthy and delicious fall breakfast. cookieandkate.com

Apple Steel-Cut Oatmeal

Gluten free and vegan (see notes)

“We made the apple oatmeal on this cool morning here in Kansas…and it was perfect. Topped it with some almond butter and a swirl of maple syrup. My 3 year old ate most of my portion along with his. So, kid friendly, as well! Another recipe well done!” – Jamie

More apple recipes »
Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This November appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/337NnID
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment