Monday 2 December 2019

What to Cook This December

Learn what's in season in December at cookieandkate.com!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Cookie and I are so thankful for you!

We’re thoroughly enjoying our three-day weekend. We bought our first few Christmas ornaments and I’m looking forward to setting up our tree later today.

Below, you’ll find a collection of seasonal recipes to make this month, plus a few links that have caught my attention lately.

Links lately:

Apples

Gluten-free apple crisp recipe, perfect for the holidays!

Simple Gluten-Free Apple Crisp

Gluten free and easily vegan (see recipe notes)

“I’ve made this twice now with a mixture of apples from a co-Workers apple orchard. Super delicious! What made it most fun was my 3 year old grandson stealing apple slices from the cutting board as I sliced the apples can’t wait to try some of your other recipes! Thanks!” – Louise

More apple recipes »

Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This December appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2P6RNcN
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment