Friday 6 December 2019

Ginger Salad Dressing

fresh ginger salad dressing recipe

Ginger lovers, this salad dressing is for you! It’s warming and bright, but not too fiery. I’m trying to eat more greens between the holidays, so it seemed like the perfect time to share.

This salad dressing recipe is easy to whip up and keeps for a week or longer in the fridge. You’ll need olive oil, apple cider vinegar, a touch of maple syrup, and fresh ginger.

how to make ginger dressing

The flavors in this ginger dressing play so well with this season’s fresh produce—think pears or apples, pomegranate, and roasted sweet potato or butternut. Feta or goat cheese, pecans or pepitas would all be nice accents. I can’t think of a green that wouldn’t benefit from a drizzle of it.

You’ve perhaps seen this dressing in my sweet potato, arugula and wild rice salad and pomegranate and pear salad, which are two of my favorite hearty winter salads. If you’re looking for a gingery dressing that would complement a meal with Asian flavors, I’d recommend trying my carrot ginger dressing instead. Please let me know how you like this dressing in the comments!

Continue to the recipe...

The post Ginger Salad Dressing appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/38dFUdQ
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment