Tuesday 5 December 2017

Grain Free Snickerdoodles

Ambitious Kitchen
Grain Free Snickerdoodles

The softest grain free snickerdoodles with hints of cinnamon + sugar in every bite. These will be your new go-to snickerdoodle recipe! I’m laying on our couch watching Tony eat a huge plate of my latest creation: vegan tofu nachos (recipe comin’ soon). The best part is that he has no idea that I made [...]

The post Grain Free Snickerdoodles appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.

Cookie and Kate
Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Incredible (and easy) gingerbread cake recipe with cream cheese frosting

This is my kind of cake. The inside is naturally sweetened with honey and molasses, and spiced with my favorite warming spices. No mixer required!

Then I slathered the top with pillowy clouds of cream cheese frosting, because why not? It’s the holiday season. Let’s deck the halls. Bring on the cream cheese frosting. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.

gingerbread spices

I’ve received several requests for gingerbread cake over the years, and this one delivers. It’s more of a wholesome, hearty cake than a delicate bakery cake, but the frosting balances it all out.

I used my partner Frontier Co-op’s spices, which always smell and taste so fresh. Their Vietnamese cinnamon is sweet like snickerdoodles, rather than fiery like Red Hots.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Gingerbread Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Merah Hati Cintaku http://ift.tt/2nyYLx0
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment