Tuesday 12 December 2017

5-Ingredient Vegan Dark Chocolate Bars

Minimalist Baker
5-Ingredient Vegan Dark Chocolate Bars
5-Ingredient Vegan Dark Chocolate Bars

Friends! You probably know this by now, but I have a thing for chocolate (e.g. Chocolate Pancakes, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies, Chocolate Energy Bites, Chocolate Cake). The obsession is real.

I’ve even shared how to make vegan chocolate before! But I couldn’t help but share my most recent obsession: my go-to dark chocolate recipe when cravings hit. Let’s make chocolate!

This 5-ingredient recipe is very similar to the coating for my Tahini-Stuffed Dates (a.k.a.

5-Ingredient Vegan Dark Chocolate Bars from Minimalist Baker →

Ambitious Kitchen
How to Make Vegan Cashew Cheese Sauce!
Learn how to make a delicious vegan cashew cheese sauce made with a few simple ingredients -- tastes just like a creamy nacho cheese sauce!

Learn how to make a delicious vegan cashew cheese sauce made with a few simple ingredients — tastes just like a creamy nacho cheese sauce! I’m here for a quick how-to recipe today all about my new favorite cashew cheese sauce. I can’t stop making versions of this creamy VEGAN cheese sauce. I know, I [...]

The post How to Make Vegan Cashew Cheese Sauce! appeared first on Ambitious Kitchen.



from Merah Hati Cintaku http://ift.tt/2yi52x9
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment