Thursday 12 December 2019

Fresh Ginger Tea

best ginger tea recipe

Ever had real, fresh ginger tea? It’s soothing and invigorating at the same time. Ginger tea has been consumed for centuries, and yet it has only recently crossed my radar. I love it!

I’ve been drinking ginger tea because I enjoy fresh ginger flavor, but it has a lot more going for it than flavor alone.

ginger tea ingredients

Ginger tea is a lovely, lightly spicy drink for warming up on cold days. It’s a light, alcohol-free alternative to a night cap. It soothes upset stomachs and eases indigestion if you over-indulge this holiday season (don’t we all?).

All in all, fresh ginger tea recipe is an excellent drink to keep in your repertoire this winter. Ready to make some?

Continue to the recipe...

The post Fresh Ginger Tea appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/38wrMN9
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment