Friday 1 March 2019

What to Cook This March

Learn what's in season this March

Can you believe it? We made it to March. Asparagus is on its way and we’ll finally have more fresh fruits and vegetables to work with this month. You can browse in-season recipes below.

Instead of my usual monthly link roundup, I want to tell you about a book that’s very special to me. We lost a bright light when my friend Kirsten Farnsworth passed away last spring. She was lovely and incredible and lived with cancer for six years.

In her last months, she wrote a book about her experience called Incurable. The first printed copy arrived in her hands two hours before she passed. It’s not an easy read, but it is heartfelt and raw, tragic, funny, relatable and important.

I can’t find the words to express Kirsten’s exceptional strength and grace, but I hope that her book offers you a chance to know her. Her husband, Dan, published the book on Amazon, and it’s available here. ♥

Asparagus

Simple, vegetarian Thai green curry recipe featuring asparagus, carrots and spinach! cookieandkate.com

Thai Green Curry with Spring Vegetables

Easily gluten free and vegan

“I made this for dinner tonight and it was the best green curry I have ever had, better than our favorite restaurant where we get it. So thankful I found this recipe so I can make it at home. Thanks so much for sharing, it was absolutely delicious!!!” – Ashley

More asparagus recipes »
Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This March appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2ThvnKj
via merahhaticintaku.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment